~
Latest News

You Are My Everything (Love Poem)

Monday, April 5, 2010 , Posted by LetzWave at 1:17 AM You Are My Everything (Love Poem)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You Are My Everything    
  
When we first fell in love,
I thought that nothing could compare,

To the magical romance,
That you and I had come to share.

 But as time passed,

feelings deepened, And our closeness grew

The romance turned into,
A real and lasting love with you.

You care for me in all the ways, I want and need so much.

I`ve felt your warmth and tenderness,
With every word and touch.

I know I can depend on you,

For support and honesty,

That patient understanding,
That you always give to me.

There`s a special kind of happiness, That only love can bring,

And I`ve found that happiness with you,
You are my everything.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. diva says:

    nice..
    sorry but can i copy this poem for my girl??
    :D
    thanks

Letzwave Followers